If you suspect you have a hearing loss,
make an appointment with a Hearing Health Care Professional to
have a hearing test After the age of 50, a regular hearing test
should be a part of your annual physical check - up.
Hearing test is easy, comfortable and safe.
Your ability to hear the volume (Intensity) at each tone (frequency), produces, a unique pattern which is recorded as an audiogram.
The audiogram is used to determine the type and degree of the hearing loss. The results determine if the hearing loss is best treated medically or with hearing instruments.
Hearing test produce is called Audiometry & result plotted in a graph is called Audiogram.
Charges for Audiometry Test Rs. 650/- Only
• It is a test of Outer & Middle ear
function called Tympanometry.
• It is also called Impedance Audiometry.
• It is totally objective test and patient's response is not required. Responses were recorded as a graph Called Tympanogram.
Charges for Tympanometry Test Is Rs. 650/- Only
1) Pure Tone Audiometry - Rs. 650/-
2) Tympanometry/ Impedence/ Immitance - Rs. 650/-
3) Free Field Audiometry - Rs. 650/-
4) Eustachian Tube Function Test (ETFT) - Rs. 650/-
5) Special Test (SISI,TDT,ABLB,SDS,SRT) / Speech Audiometry - Rs. 650/-
6) OTO Acoustic Emissions (OAE) - Rs. 1500/-
7) Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA/ABR/BAER) - Rs. 2000/-
8) Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR) - Rs. 2500/-
9) Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials (VEMP) - Rs. 2000/-
10) Electrocochleography(ECOCHG) - Rs. 2000/-
11) Electronystagmography (ENG) - Rs. 2000/-
12) Vestibular Tests (VEMP+ECOCHG+ENG) - Rs. 6000/-
13) Tinnitus Assessment - Rs. 650/-
14) Tinnitus Retraining Therapy(TRT) Per Session - Rs. 650/-
15) TRT Package (4 Sessions) - Rs. 1500/-
16) Hearing Aid Trial - Rs. 500/-
17) Hearing Aid Programming/Fine Tuning - Rs. 500/-
18) Speech Assessment - Rs. 600/-
19) Speech Therapy Per Session - Rs. 500/-
20) Speech Therapy Packages -
A) 8 Sessions -Rs. 3600/-
B) 16 Sessions -Rs. 6400/-
C) 24 Sessions -Rs. 9000/-
21) Registration Fee - Rs. 50/-